Monday 7 November 2016

Statements that could possibly ruined your first date....
1. I used to come here with my ex
That’s a total no-no! We thought you had moved on hence
dating again. Whatever happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
2. You’ve been alone for a while I guess
Now’s that’s pretty awkward!
3. Erm, what’s your name again?
Haba now! Who does that? Certainly, this would be last time
you’d see me if you said that.
4. I may have forgotten my wallet. Please, can you pay for
dinner?
What planet did you drop from dude? Certainly not earth and
definitely not Naija.
5. I want to get married as soon as possible
Come on, you just met the person. If you want your date gone
within seconds, say that.
6. Can we meet at your house? It would save cost
Now that’s about the most irritating line I’ve heard. There are
a thousand and one places we could meet up at.
7. When can I meet your parents?
Seriously? I don’t even know your surname! Talk more of
wanting to adopt it.
.: omgvoice

No comments:

Post a Comment