Tuesday 25 October 2016

About a rich man praying.

One rich man was praying in the church one day as prayer was going on, the rich man prayer! God pls give me a good health pls heal me God, I have been sick for many years now. As he was praying there was a poor man besides him, the poor man was praying God pls I don't want to go home to face my landlord problems again, how can I pay him for house rent for how many years now? Pls God help me in dis problem. as he was praying the prayer was disturbing the rich man, the rich man touched him and ask him how much is ur house rent? The poor man said (20000). The right man count ( 50000) and give him, and tell him to go and pay his house rent. For he not to disturbs him again so dat God can hear his prayer.( I pray for the hands that type )amen now! that God will use someone close to u, someone u don't know to setle ur problems in the name of Jesus! TYPE AMEN.. Please share....

No comments:

Post a Comment